Welcome to Clashmore Holiday Cottages|
- A choice of 3 unique Holiday Cottages
- Sleep 2 to 5 people
- Renovated to high standards whilst retaining original appeal and features
- Located in some of the least spoilt wilderness of Europe
- Surrounded by some outstanding wildlife, hills, mountains, beaches and
- Great base for exploring the highlands or just getting away from
- Sorry no pets
- All our cottages are non-smoking.
See Terms for full information.
more about Clashmore Holiday Cottages...
Scottish Tourist Board 3 Star Self
Catering. Comprising The Byre for 2,
Lochside for 4/5 and Holly Cottage for 5, Clashmore Holiday Cottages offer comfortable accommodation on the beautiful
Stoer peninsula. Close to Stoerhead lighthouse and some wonderful sandy beaches,
this is a real get away from it all destination.
The Byre looks out towards the
waters of the Minch. Recently renovated throughout, it comprises an open plan
living space, one double bedroom and a bathroom.
Lochside is in a secluded
location overlooking Loch na Claise. It has one double bedroom and one twin,
plus a foldaway bed if required, a dining-kitchen, separate lounge and a family
Holly Cottage is a former croft house. Modernised throughout, it comprises a
modern kitchen/dining room, a separate lounge, a bath/shower room, two doubles
and one single bedroom. Open all year. Rates from £180-£400 per week.
Click here for more information.